Eye Bojin Treatment
Designed to bring deep relaxation and relieve eye strain caused by screen use.
Eye Bojin is a TCM based massage technique, using the buffalo horn tool to stimulate muscles and release tight tissues around the eye area. The resulting circulation helps improve appearance and provides relief.
- Stress relief
- Improves eye health
- Promotes good sleep
- Reduces tension around the eye and forehead area
- Helps to release frown lines
- Improves the appearance of the eye area
- Lifts and reduces lines and of crow’s feet
- Symptoms associated with eye strain
- Watery or dry eyes
- Temporary double or blurry vision
- Feeling of tightness at the eye area, neck, shoulder, or backaches.
How It Works
- With the increased use of digital devices, many of us are over-exposed to screen glare resulting in eye strain. Eye Bojin works by releasing tensed muscles and tissues to improve circulation and bring about self-healing.
- The scalp and shoulder massage focuses on the brain area, and pressure points around your temples, head, eyes, scalp, back of neck and shoulders. You would feel immediate relaxation, as your scalp releases tension and stress melts away. As you drift away, the massage reaches your shoulders to knead away tightness and you walk out feeling lighter and more refreshed!
- The collagen hydrating eye mask and massage helps to lift, firm, and brighten the eye area instantly. Improves the look of any lingering fine lines and wrinkles with skin-plumping hydration properties.