Uses a series of massage methods like effleurage, kneading, and trigger point to relieve strained areas.
Sports massage targets areas of the body that are strained from repetitive and strenuous movements. It is not only for sports people, it also helps people that have repetitive movements required by jobs or lifestyles.
When you push your body to its physical limits, your muscles cramp up and get strained, and it may take weeks to fully recover, a sports massage can help with speeding up recovery.
- Reduces muscle pain and soreness.
- Reduces muscle tension.
- Reduces joint tightness or stiffness.
- Improves joint mobility and flexibility.
- Improves sleep quality.
- Increase blood circulation to help the healing of injuries.
- Relieves stress.
- Enhances circulation.
- Enhances immune function.
- Helps with recovering from injuries and muscle trauma.
How It Works
- Focuses on strained areas.
- Effleurage – massage technique that warms up the muscles
- Petrissage (Kneading) – to promote better elasticity of muscles.
- Trigger Point – focuses on painful or sensitive spots. The therapists release these spots by applying pressure to get relief.