Customer Assurance & Privacy
- We strive to provide the best quality, value & service to meet the needs of our customers as defined in the Sales of goods Act S14(2), Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act and Lemon Law.
- We provide insurance cover note (AVA Insurance Pte Ltd) to our customer upon purchase, in order to protect customers who have made pre-payments, including but are not limited to packages/ vouchers to my business.
- Complimentary services/ Vouchers are not covered under insurance AVA insurance Pte Ltd.
- The AVA insurance and prepaid package is valid for 1 year from date of purchase & the maximum insurance per certificate will be $10,000. The insurance will compensate spa customers for unutilized package value in the event of spa closure.
- We offer a 5 working days cooling period, (excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays) during which you may request for a full refund for all products & packages purchased.
- All refunds will be made via cheque, (or visa card reversal) within 7 working days.
- We allow packages to be transferable or exchangeable for products/ services, after the 5 working days cooling period (excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays). Payee can request for refund on medical grounds or relocation notice. *require support document, e.g medical & relocation notice. (There will be a 10% admin charge on initial package purchase & used treatment will be reverted to a la carte value)
- We offer full refund of the deposit paid for packages purchased if the transaction is cancelled within 5 working days. Thereafter we offer to refund 50% of the deposit paid for packages purchased if the transaction is cancelled within one month. For transaction cancelled after one month, no refunds will be made.
- We accept original spa vouchers which have to be presented prior to treatment.
- We do not perform pressure selling by the therapist during treatment & in the treatment room.
- We will honour all prices stated in the spa menu, shelf talker, advertisement & promotion which includes 7% GST.
- We will display discounted price clearly in the spa.
- We accept payment mode in cash (SGD), Nets, Visa, Master, Amex & cheque.
- We do not over or under charge & we ensure correct change is given to the customers.
- We will inform and seek customer approval in advance, for any additional services and top up services or upgrade of product.
- We will honour the prices quoted at the time of booking for treatments & spa packages & other related services.
- We serve both male & female customers.
- We are committed to ensure all customers’ data are strictly private.
- Service guarantee is to provide (e.g change of therapist within first 10 min of treatment)
- We are committed to our therapist being formally trained to meet training standards in accordance with prevailing CAT 1 requirement stipulated by the Licensing Authority.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Necessary cookies are essential for the website to function, and cannot be switched off in our systems. Without these cookies, services, such as privacy settings, logging in or filing in forms, requested by you cannot be provided. If you set your browser to block these cookies, then the requested functions and services will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Performance cookies allow us to understand how visitors interact with the website by counting visits and traffic sources, so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us measure which pages are the most and least popular and understand how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
These cookies are used to recognise you and remember your preferences or settings when you return to our site, to enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising affiliates. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and target you with relevant adverts on other sites. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.